Like we discussed earlier in our “What is CBD?” post, Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are one of many compounds found inside the cannabis plant. THC is the more famous of the two and is known for causing the “high” sensation. CBD has more medical properties and has been found to help in different applications for relief in patients, including pets.
Veterinarians are starting to use CBD in caring for pets and are finding the same benefits that we receive as humans. Oil Ear Drops are used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in dogs and other pets.
Unlike some traditional prescription medications, medical CBD has no life-threatening side effects with proper dosage. With 0% THC, CBD Pure’s Pet Hemp Oil does not get your pet high or sedate them. It just simply helps relieve pain and stress in ways other medications can not.
Always consult with your Veterinarian before starting any new medications.
10 Reasons Why Vets Are Recommending CBD Oil For Dogs
1. It is legal and safe. In studies, CBD has been found to be safe even in high doses and there are no known side effects to large doses. CBD Pure does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
2. Helps With Appetite and Nausea. In animal studies, CBD has been shown to help increase appetite and help with nausea. CBD oil may be able to help get your dog to eat if your have been having problems.
3. Relieves Anxiety. CBD has been studied extensively in regards to stress and anxiety. Studies have shown it being helpful in treating panic disorders, post-traumatic stress (PTSD) disorders, and reducing anxiety overall in both healthy animals and those with anxiety disorders possibly caused from separation or noise.
4. Relieves Pain. Due CBD working so well and providing many positive treatments of chronic pain, scientists are considering adding it as a new class of drug. Overall, CBD has been successful in decreasing neuropathy or nerve related pain, decreasing oxidative stress (premature aging), and reducing inflammation in several places.
5. Reduces Pain Due To Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). CBD has been shown to have antibiotic properties that can prevent colitis and restore normal gut functions due to IBD.
6. Reduces Chronic Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease. CBD can help suppress Th17 dominance, a major cause of autoimmune disease. It can also decrease the production of some causes of allergies, hypersensitivities, or autoimmunity.
7. Promotes Cardiovascular Health. Studies have been shown linking CBD to heart health. It can help reduce damage from damaged blood vessels, irregular heart rates, dilate the arteries, reduce blood pressure, and protect blood vessels from damage.
8. Helps With Neurodegenerative Diseases and Protects The Nervous System. CBD has shown a lot promise in dogs suffering from degenerative spine or nerve issues. It protects the brain against toxins and has been shown to help patients with ALS, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
9. Treats Seizures and Epilepsy. The current drugs prescribed to help your dog with seizures and epilepsy are very harmful to their livers and other organs. They also do not always work. CBD studies show that it helps both dogs and children with both issues.
10. Fights Cancer. CBD has been shown to stop cancer cells from growing and increasing tumor cell death. It also has been shown to increase efficacy in conventional cancer treatments.
Choosing CBD Oil For Your Dog
When going to buy CBD oil for your dog, please take the following into consideration and always ask your vet before starting any new medicines:
- Buy CBD made into a Tincture (oil drop): The best way to give your dog CBD oil is through the ear. This allows you to be able to adjust the dosages drop by drop to ensure the greatest effect.
- Buy organic CBD products: Products that are not organic have greater chances of containing dangerous pesticides, fungicides, or solvents.
- Buy quality products: Generally, the higher the quality and purity bring a higher cost to products. Be sure to get the highest quality CBD oil that is free of additives, has low THC, and has the proper amount of CBD.
- Buy Legal CBD: Legal CBD oil in Georgia requires less than 5% THC and Federal Law allows for less than .3% THC. Manufacturer’s are required to provide you with documentation of analysis of products, showing breakdowns of THC to CBD. CBD Pure does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
Where To Buy CBD Oil For Dogs In Georgia?
– Guaranteed Products, back by a 90 day money back guarantee
– Made from hemp imported from Denmark
– 0% THC and 100% Organic
– Quality tested from an independent third party
To learn more about or to purchase CBD oil for your dog, click here.
More About CBD Pure
CBD Pure uses a chemical-free CO2 extraction process that uses pressurized carbon dioxide to pull the desired phytochemicals (such as CBD) from a plant. The process is free of any harsh chemical solvents often used to extract CBD oil. CO2 extraction is environmentally friendly and is considered the most expensive and safest plant extraction method in the world. The company ships to every U.S. state, minus Arkansas (AR), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS) and Louisiana (LA). They do not ship internationally.
CBD Oil Georgia is an affiliate of CBD Pure. We earn a small commission if you do choose to use the links provided. They do not add any additional cost to you if you do use them. Products are recommended because they are useful and helpful, not because of the commission possibly earned. Only use the links if you believe they can help you or you are interested in learning more about a product.
Food And Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure
On – 21 Sep, 2017 By