Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC PINK: ETST), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis CBD-based (industrial hemp), cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and its subsidiary, Cannabis Therapeutics Inc., are proud to announce the launch the first Orange Blossom CBD Oil product in the Hemp CBD Industry along with its new Hemp Pet CBD product and Organic Chocolate line produced as a result of the joint venture with Karmavore Superfoods partnership.
In the ongoing pursuit of ultimate health, wellness, and innovation to be leading Industrial High Grade Hemp CBD brand, Dr. Michel Aube and ETST’s team of scientists have formulated the first High Grade Hemp CBD Strawberry Orange Blossom Oil in the Hemp CBD market as mentioned in April. The oil is based off Earth Science Tech’s Full Spectrum Industrial Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp Oil mixed with Natural Strawberry Flavoring, Coconut Oil (MCT), and Orange Blossom Honey sourced from Florida. The combination of the natural strawberry and orange blossom honey masks the CBD oil flavor extremely well, having the perfect blend of flavor and sweetness.
“Based on our sample test studies, it’s the best tasting CBD oil available, and we foresee it being a huge hit. Not only does it taste amazing, but the orange blossom honey adds an extra benefit as an allergy inflammation suppressant due to the increase effect of the polyphenol and flavonoid that boosts the effects of the alkaloid in CBD. Moreover it has been shown that the bioavailable polyphenolic constituents of the Citrus sinensis (scientific name of Orange Blossom) can accumulate prevalently at intestinal level where, according to me, it could synergize with CBD to preserve a good digestive health,” stated Dr. Michel Aube, ETST’s CEO & CSO.
ETST is also excited to announce the launch of its new organic raw chocolate line developed through a strategic joint venture partnership with Karmavore Superfoods (announced January 2017). This new product line of superfood-based organic raw chocolate, infused with ETST’s High Grade Hemp CBD, will initially consist of raw chocolate with vanilla roasted almonds, raw chocolate jungle peanut butter cup, and raw chocolate mini jungle peanut butter cups, with additional products in development. The addition of Karmavore’s CBD products will enable ETST to include edibles to its growing line of CBD related products already including oils, powder and veggie caps. Karmavore’s CBD raw chocolate sales have been rapidly growing and have shown to be very popular with tremendous industry excitement and increasing demand.
ETST’s CBD chocolate edibles are specifically formulated by Karmavore Superfoods using ETST’s Full Spectrum Industrial High Grade Hemp CBD Oil, with various other superfood ingredients intentionally selected for their nutritional density, and health and metabolic benefits. They are low in sugar and refined sugar free, preventing sugar rushes and crashes allowing the brain to better process the effects of the CBD and raw chocolate. The combined ingredients not only offer a delicious therapeutic product but, the synergistic combination of healthy fats, antioxidants, and CBD offers an abundance of therapeutic benefits, which have tremendously positive effects on our sense of wellbeing, comfort and calmness. Not only do these products taste amazing, they are also incredibly healthy and extremely effective at delivering CBD throughout the body’s cells.
So how does it work? There is a cannabinoid neurotransmitter called Anandamide found in raw chocolate. Anandamide is a naturally endogenous cannabinoid found in the brain and nervous system which greatly affects our mood and feelings of overall well-being. CBD and Anandamide are keys that fit into cannabinoid receptor sites in mammals. Like a “lock-in-key” system, anandamide in chocolate helps the CBD better penetrate the cell walls making the beneficial effects of CBD more readily available and effective in the body. Raw chocolate’s Anandamide specifically influences cells that affect mood, memory, appetite, pain perception, with similar medicinal benefits as THC.
In even higher concentrations than Anandamide, raw chocolate also contains cannabinoid breakdown inhibitors N-oleolethanolamine (OEA) — a weight gain inhibitor in mice, and the anti-inflammatory molecule N-linoleoylethanolamine (18:3 NAE). These two compounds inhibit the metabolic breakdown of Anandamide and could potentially inhibit the breakdown of other cannabinoids including CBD and THC, causing them to remain in the body longer, allowing smaller doses to be more effective and beneficial. Theobromine, a caffeine-relative found in raw chocolate is a vasodilator and helps deliver nutrients and chemicals into the body’s tissues and may also act as a CBD and Anandamide enhancer, also exaggerating their effects and benefits.
Brian Miller, Karmavore Superfood’s founder & CEO said, “It has been a great pleasure working with ETST since we started almost a year ago. I feel they have the best, most effective CBD oils we’ve tried. Their team has been great to work with and are extremely passionate about what they do. I have been meeting with Dr. Michel Aube and working on some new innovative products and potential new distribution avenues. I very much look forward to continuing to developing our business relationship — and of course making ridiculously healthy and effective CBD edibles more available and accessible.”
Gabriel Aviles, ETST’s Chief Sales Officer confidently and excitedly said, “the excitement and demand for our new Strawberry Orange Blossom and Organic Chocolate Edible Line has been amazing. We have been receiving countless pre-orders, positive results on our new revamped look, and our sales are projected to really take off with all of our new products attracting new accounts and much larger orders.”
Nickolas S. Tabraue, ETST’s President & COO updates the market, “I’m excited to have our new products released after a few setbacks, but it was truly well worth the wait. Our new packaging and design is much cleaner having our band truly stand out in store shelves, and our new flavored CBD Oil, Organic Chocolate CBD line, and Pet CBD have been completed properly offering the best quality to our loyal and much appreciated customers/accounts. We strive to be innovative, offering only the best quality, delivery, and flavored CBD, as well as evolving as company by offering a true branded experience. We still look to be on track with our patent pending CBD compounds and we plan on updating our stakeholders as soon as we finalize a very exciting opportunity that has risen.”
ETST continuously plans on updating its shareholders on the above mentioned studies and new products as further progress and development occurs.
About Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST): Earth Science Tech has the highest quality, purity, and full spectrum High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil on the market. Made using the world’s best supercritical CO2 liquid extraction, our CBD Oil is 100% natural and organic. Our research performed alongside the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics laboratory, prove we are the top nutritional and dietary supplement brand for High Grade Hemp CBD Oil. To find out more information on all our research please visit our website: www.earthsciencetech.com
ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality and purity of High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. ETST’s primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural-Organic Hemp CBD Oil while never compromising on quality. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, Hemp CBD Oil is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be “food based” and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 “Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.” ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute cannabis industrial hemp based products.
Some of ETST accomplishments and reports on its High-Grade CBD Hemp Oil include:
• Earth Science Tech Announces the Conclusion of Phase 1 Trial with Former Professional Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/12/09/794223/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-the-Conclusion-of-Phase-1-Trial-with-Former-Professional-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Starts 30-day Trial Study with Former Professional Football Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/29/781678/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Starts-30-day-Trial-Study-with-Former-Professional-Football-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Files International PCT on its Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Invention and Provisional Patent “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” Related to Treating Cancer, Modulation of the Immune System and Neuroprotection. (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/20/777795/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Files-International-PCT-on-its-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol-Invention-and-Provisional-Patent-Cannabidiol-Compositions-Including-Mixtures-and-Uses-Thereof-Related-to-Trea.html)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Case Studies to Begin With Former Pro Athletes. ETST announces the start of trial studies with former professional football players using the ETST High Grade Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/16/776942/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-Case-Studies-to-Begin-With-Former-Pro-Athletes.html)
• DV Biologics Reports: Earth Science Tech (ETST) Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Deters the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on Human Brain Cells: May serve as a Neuroprotectant. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• DV Biologics, a Leading Biological Company, Reports Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Reduces Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation on Human Brain Cells In Vitro. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Test Results of Its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate That CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-test-results-its-product-cbd-cannabidiol-rich-otcqb-etst-1985844.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Secures Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for Its CBD(Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of Its Findings with the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-secures-ground-breaking-second-provisional-patent-its-cbd-cannabidiol-otcqb-etst-1983756.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Preliminary Test Results on the Effects of Its Hemp Oil Enriched With CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-preliminary-test-results-on-effects-its-hemp-oil-otcqb-etst-1956064.htm)
• ETST and College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma Join Forces in a Joint Effort to Study the Biological and Anti-Tumor Effects of ETST All Natural High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil on Cancer Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/etst-college-mathematics-science-university-central-oklahoma-join-forces-joint-effort-otcqb-etst-1949268.htm)
About Earth Science Pharmaceutical: Earth Science Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Earth Science Pharmaceutical is focused on becoming a world leader in the development of low cost, non-invasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections and/or Diseases). Earth Science Pharmaceutical CEO, Dr. Michel Aubé, a renowned scientist, is committed to help grow ETST in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Earthsciencepharmaceutical.com
The accuracy of the MSN-2 medical device for the diagnosis of women with Chlamydia has already been proven via a study of 510 female patients, which showed PCR testing results on paired samples to be identical for 493 (96.6%) of the 510 women. To view this study, visit Evaluation of a Modified Sanitary Napkin as a Sample Self-Collection Device for the Detection of Genital Chlamydial Infection in Women.
About Cannabis Therapeutics: Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. was formed as an emerging biotechnology company poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabis cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals as well as other products & solutions. Cannabis Therapeutics mission it to help change the healthcare landscape by introducing their proprietary cannabis-cannabinoid based products made for both the pharmaceutical and retail consumer markets worldwide. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Cannabisthera.com
Some of the R&D that Cannabis Therapeutics will target will be treatments for the conditions and disorders of: Pain, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Anxiety, Depression, Glaucoma, Crohn’s disease, Fatty Liver Diseases, Diabetes, Parkinson’ s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Drug Addictions among other things. ETST has chosen to target diseases for which, the benefits of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) have already been demonstrated by different groups of researchers around the world. However, it is through ETST’s in vitro study with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics that results confirm the positive effectiveness of Earth Science Tech’s CBD (Canabidiol) on breast cancer, immune cell function, and human brain cells by acting as a neuroprotectant as shown in its International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent. Thus, as a result by mixing natural molecules and generic pharmaceutical drugs with Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) we intend to increase the effectiveness of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) and improve the treatment of different diseases. The 3 cannabis cannabinoid-based nutraceutcial patents and 2 generic pharmaceutical drugs will be based on ETST’s International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent named “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” was filed on October 8th, 2015 in regards to its Cannabis Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. This application claims the benefit of ETST U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577, filed October 8, 2014 and ETST U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538, filed January 12, 2015.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of CBD hemp oils and other CBD products.
SAFE HARBOR ACT: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as “anticipate,” “if,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “could,” “should,” “will,” and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
PetLife Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: PTLF) (the “Company”), a developer of a new generation of high potency…
Ubiquitech Software Corp. (OTC PINK: UBQU), through its subsidiary HempLife Today™ an innovative and…
Santo Mining Corp. dba PODWERKS (the “Company”), (OTCBB:SANP) today reported its financial results for the…
On – 18 May, 2017 By