Your pets are the most important in your life outside of your kids and when they are in pain why not try CBD for pets. CBD has shown to help the ailments in humans and now CBD is also helping cats and dogs.
CBD for pets comes in various formats. You can either get CBD Tinctures or CBD Edibles.
CBD can benefit your pet by helping ease arthritis, anxiety and general pain. Pet owners have found that CBD can be a great addition to normal medication, even to the point where they can use CBD alone.
While CBD is legal for humans, the FDA has not approved cannabis based products for pets. We recommend talking to your veterinarians before you start your pet’s pain regiment.
Below are some of our favorite CBD for pets
CW Paws Hemp Oil
Charlotte’s Web sells oils for all life stages of pets. Their Oil is infused with MCT Oil. One of the good things about CW Paws Hemp oil is that they include a suggested use in their packaging. This helps you with recommended servings for your pet without having to worry if you are giving too little or too much.
- Helps to maintain cognitive function
- Assists normal hip and joint mobility
- Supports the immune system
- Brings about a sense of calm
- Aids the digestive tract
- Sustains blood sugar levels
Price: $74.99 – $188.99
Populum Zen Pets – Premium Hemp Oil Supplement for Dogs & Cats
Populum is one of the top CBD brands that focus only on Tinctures. This allows them to focus on one product rather than many. Last month they introduced Zen Pets, Premium Hemp Oil Supplement for Dogs & Cats, for sale on Amazon. They like CWHemp also includes recommended dosage for your pets.
- CO2 Extracted Hemp oil:Using 100% USA grown hemp, our non-concentrated hemp oil has been thoroughly tested to ensure its consistency and purity.
- Cold-pressed hemp seed oil:Considered Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil, hemp seed oil packs essential fatty acids (omega 3 &6), vitamins, as well as amino acids.
- Extra virgin coconut oil:Like the benefits that coconut oil provides humans, extra virgin coconut oil helps maintain normal functioning of the digestive tract and boosts immunity for our dogs.
There’s two ways to administer the tincture to your pets. Add the Populum hemp oil drops directly into your pet’s mouth or add it into their food.
Recommended serving size (Note: Dosage will vary for each individual dog)
- Small (< 25lbs): 1 dropper per day
- Medium (25-60lbs): 1-2 droppers per day
- Large (> 60lbs): 2-4 droppers per day
Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Capsules for Pets
Unlike the others on this list, Bluebird Botanical’s Hemp Capsules for pets comes in capsule form. By giving your pet capsules rather than tinctures it allows the body to slowly release the ingredients. You can purchase either 30 capsules (+450mg) or 60 capsules (+900mg).
- 30 Capsules: $44.95
- 60 Capsules: $79.95
- Our famous Hemp Extract in MCT oil
- +15mg per capsule
- Two bottle sizes – 30 capsules (+450mg) & 60 capsules (+900mg)
- Other ingredients: vegetable capsules and silica
- Broad-spectrum extract
- Color: gold/translucent
- 3rd party lab results available on next page
Purchase: Bluebird Botanicals
Dutch Natural Healing CBD Oil for Pets 10 ml
CBD Oil for Pets consists of the best Dutch Natural Healing CBD extract and pure salmon oil. A 10 ml bottle contains 200 mg of CBD (2%).
The use of salmon oil makes the taste is much more pleasant for your pet. CBD Oil for Pets is rich in terpenes and has the greatest variety of cannabinoids for maximum effect on your cherished pet.
Dosage: 1 drop per 5 kg of body weight, maximum three times per day, of as recommended by your veterinarian.
Purchase: Dutch Natural Healing
CBD for Pets Resources
Looking for more resources then check out Canna-pets®. One of the most informational site on CBD for pets.
On – 02 Jun, 2017 By bevon